Friday, July 13, 2012

I made it through the week

Well, it is Friday and I made it though the week at work. I was able to set up an eating schedule and pretty much stick to it. Also I got to start pureed foods on Thursday. It was so wonderful. LOL Actually I had been looking forward to Shelly's Baked Ricotta I just love that stuff and so easy to make. With it being so hot here in Georgia (Plus my downstairs AC is on the fritz), I was able to just nuke it.

On a sad note. My Aunt Barnetta passed on Thursday. It was a very sad day for me. She was going to be down here next week to help me prepare to move in to my new place. Her death was so unexpected. I am glad she is now with my Mom and her sisters in heaven.

Well that is it for the day. Have a great weekend.

Oh and do not forget to leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment