Thursday, August 16, 2012

Doctors Visit

Well, I went for my monthly visit to the surgeon today, and I have some good news/bad news.  I will tell you the bad news first. Actually it really isn't bad. It just looks bad in print. I am up by 2lbs. You are probably wondering how that can be... well for one thing it is life.. the other thing which is the good new..... I am down in fat lbs about 4lbs!!! so there you have it the good with the bad.
Actually from my visit with the surgeon last month I am down another 4lbs so all is all everything is good and he says I am right on track.
One thing that he did do is put me on a low/no carb program, so I expect some changes in the next few weeks with the change in diet and my upped exercise.
Well that is it for this time around.
Please leave me a comment and let me know you are out there and if you have any questions or suggestions.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda,
    Sherri shared your blog with me to read. I think your doing great. Hang in there, take one day at a time and believe in yourself.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen! It is a day by day struggle, but I will make it!

      Delete