Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Is the scale broken?

Hello Friends!
A short post today as I am running late for work.

I am wondering if my scale is broken. I know it is not, but I am at a stall.... I hate stalls!
I need your help and support to get me out of this stall. Personally I have increase the intensity of my work outs... I am wondering if I also need to mix up my work out? What do you think? Comment on my post and give me so feedback.

Oh before I go please do not forget to check out Sherri's blog @ http://foodaddictionsbeyondweightloss.blogspot.com/p/home.html
She has a great contest going on. You can also friend her on facebook. But let her know I sent ya please!.

Until next time and hopefully with a loss!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhonda, How are you girl? 18 pounds down, sounds like you're doing great! I'm still working on losing weight. I have a little ways to go but i'm not giving up. Each day is a new day and a new adventure. Take care.
    Hugs!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete